I had once done a post on the difficulties I had managing my great emotions – the least I do when touched by someone’s largess, is hide and cry some more.
And what is special about this award is the fact that there are no questions to ask or answers to provide. This indeed is simply wonderful and to show my gratitude all the way, I will try my best to be a deserving member of the e-team.
1) The nominee shall display the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award logo on his/her blog.
2) The nominee shall nominate 14 bloggers s/he admires, over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
In case any of my nominees would prefer not to accept the award, please simply consider this a token of my appreciation for your awesome blogs. No worries. 😉
- Sebastien Aiden Daniels, author of the memoir I last reviewed, the title speaks tons (Please Save Me From Myself) – check him out at his wonderful blog:Personal Growth 4 Life
- boldkevin, as bold as he puts it and bears it all out over at : http://voicesofglass.wordpress.com/
- My pal T whose blog takingthemaskoff, inspired my personal post on just that – he is such a fierce blogger, his posts will make a good and challenging read for anyone interested in Mental Health
- My friend of at least two similarities over at Pieces of Bipolar : http://piecesofbipolar.wordpress.com/
- Nicolemoncada with her poetic Bipolar Tapestry over at http://nicolemoncada.com/
- bpdyke whom I recently discovered, with his soul searching blog over at http://bipolardyke.wordpress.com/
- Kitt O’Malley and her enlightening blog over at http://kittomalley.com/
And there we go for the time being and maybe for better? Lets see how it goes in my search of the remaining 7 members 🙂
Dear gentle readers and followers, it is for obvious and not so obvious reasons such as this, that I surely can’t relent either on this blog nor in all other work I do. If only one person is inspired or motivated by my work, I will work on 🙂