I have been seeing and reading and maybe even replying to some comments on my blog recently, and this now warrants a Sunday disclaimer before it gets out of hand. I normally don’t post on Sundays or bla bla, but this is:
And so, although the first picture says welcome, and although I should have included such a post in the introduction of my garden (I did vaguely I suppose), I have a right and duty to myself and let’s see, a favour to you, to be clear about this now.
The Inquisition is long over I suppose, or is there still some remnants or semblance?
- And so, primo, NO RELIGION/RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION OR … HERE. Out of decor and respect for my upbringing, I will tolerate God Bless you and Amen. I mean, it’s my blog and so I make dem rules right;
- I am not obliged to give reasons, or explain my blog posts further, or reply to any comments except I choose to. I respect your blog, your religion, your faith, your opinions, your sex or or fantasies… (yes but no religious ones here or else I will delete same);
- I have chosen my Advocacy priorities; Mental Health and Women’s Empowerment – and all in so far as relates to my life; call that selfishness if you care but out here, it is my blog and
- No politics in here; gosh I don’t know nothing about it in the first place – (yes am a lawyer but not all lawyers end up in the presidency);
- Feel free to un-follow if you can’t follow dem basic rules.
- You can read more about me in my memoir or this recent interview of mine, if that will settle all your doubts. They are sold in Cameroon by Pressbook Ltd.
- If not stating my religious inclinations or whatever I believe in makes me a ‘bad’ or ‘damned’ girl, so be it … I heard similar even when I was on the other side;
- When it will become a matter of life and death as some have reckoned I will make on my dying bed ( if I will die on one I dunno), then this seems appealing: