And so dear gentle readers and followers, here was I a while ago stuck about how to proceed with all the crampy ‘to dos’ on my list for today. Then I got nervous and started whining and you can guess the rest. I wish I was traveling today and not tomorrow for that Ethiopia (do need to warm up a bit and just leave this place for even just those 5 days). And so I found myself on my blog and started reading comments and posts – guess what I stumble on: BAM This award offered me five days ago by https://kbailey373.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/the-real-neat-blog-award/
My mood has finished swimming and I wish we were at one of those Hawaii Beaches on my bucket list. Let’s see – yeah those rules and responsibilities for these non pecuniary (more matured term than monetary huh) awards 🙂
First off all, if you are nominated, any part or parcel of the challenge is up to you. Questions, nominations, etc are totally voluntary.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Not so complicated so far – so I chose my part and parcel 3,2 and part of 4.
1. What’s your favorite season and why? Summer, I dread the cold, too many kgs to put on and bones could as well freeze!
2. What is the thing that helps you bear your depression or helps you move out of it (if you do suffer from depression): So many things at different times – recently, talking with my mum and e-family, reading, writing, sports, music and yes seeing that shrink until I got bored there!
3. Who is your favorite person and why (don’t have to use a name): Ha, how can I have one? But I top my own list caring less if that’s being egoistic
4. What is your least favorite thing to do? ask for help
5. Name 5 things that are on your desk right now?: my clock, phone, card holder, pen and well laptop
6. If you could go anywhere in the world and had the money to do it, where would you go?: Ha, Hawaii oh
7. What do you like most about yourself?: That I am into my 3rd bonus years here below, and enjoying the life much more mindless and mindful of all my shagyness
Ok – so I said I chose partially number 4: Nominating whoever cares or wants that cool sun flower type of an award:
Nice weekend to all