Love these, which are yours? Sometimes, some find it all while in jail – I humbly think this is one man on such a journey
1. ORDER – Keep everything in its place. Dedicate adequate time to all significant affairs, both personal & business.
2. TEMPERANCE – Eat in moderation, total abstinence from alcohol.
3. CLEANLINESS – Keep everything clean. Especially body, hair, clothes, and home.
4. BALANCE – Avoid extremes. Work, play, exercise, and rest. Be happy. Express anger appropriately.
5. SILENCE – Speak words that benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversations. No not argue. Otherwise, be silent.
6. FRUGALITY – Waste nothing. Every expense serves well yourself and others.
7. RESOLUTION – Always finish what you start. Perform without fail.
8. JUSTICE – Always do the right thing.
9. TRANQUILITY – Do not be disturbed by common accidents, or by unavoidable insignificant events.
10. HUMILITY – Live by the teachings of Jesus. Love & respect everyone.