I am done with all this rubbish
So much rubbish to make me mad
Life seems so shallow
Screaming is all hollow
No one seems to care
Or is it we dare less?
The bills keep pilling
All keeps uphill
More dose & overdose
They exit this rubbish life
None seems to have any time
Even a dime is hard to get
Who is to blame?
Parents name governments
Governments name establishments
Children blame parents
It’s all so fake
Smells like stale cake
The circle and circus share same house
The mouse is just as mad
Get your ass off my couch
Pull it all together man
If you need another pill
Insurance will cover the bill
Yikes and yish am really tired
What kind of world is this?
We wait for graves to know
That needless was the race
In the now we fight
Showing off our might
What has love got to do?
No cares, maybe some do
We ain’t crazy its dem
Did I show u any diagnosis?
Rubbish rubbish rubbish
P.s: Stuck in traffic, taking out my anxiety and mild frustration at the traffic and more via these lines
Hello world, funny oga anxiety is revisiting just as I finish my CBT diploma course where the last lesson was on anxiety and OCD…irony right?
Let’s start from somewhere, why this unsolicited visit.
- I lost a very dear maternal cousin and near went all numb about it…that’s not usual me nor ‘conventional’ way of grieving out here…so am anxious something is wrong with me…
- I also lost a great uncle, my dad’s favourite uncle and the dad of two cousins I love so much…paternal side now…equally so touched, seem to reach out more here and story short…some internal and external conflict there with grieving and all…
- I have finished some work I wanted to before October ran out, but my work load seems to be piling and now I can’t even blog as I want or what I had anticipated… Anxiety, mild panic, stomach bubbles
- Am writing it all down and telling it gently off
- I am being authentic and vulnerable all the way and that’s ok
- What I have finished deserves a celebration, it was a tough 10 lesson CBT course which I covered in 3 months in addition to all other I do
- I will focus more on the positives and be ever grateful for all…the boys all did so well in school, I am making real and good friends, am entering a poetry competition and have put together the 10 poems required, am managingbto keep up with sports inspire of the mind tug of war… I have one of the best sisters in the whole wide world…
- I know many love me and look up to me, I deserve that and it is reciprocated
- I know the difference between who I was and who I now am…I have to consciously make the choice each day to remember, affirm and celebrate that…
- I will blog as I want in due time…am already doing my best and a break whether intended or not is still ok
Anxiety you can visit in my absence. If am home you can stay a while and then leave because I don’t have patience for toxic folks and naysayers…
And you world, what’s your plan or experience with such ‘losers’ like Anxiety?
P.s: a few hours later you’re laugh at myself for almost going back home because I forgot to wear earrimgs…coming from someone who dfinitely cares more about how she feels than looks lol… That was anxiety trying to lull me back home hahaha