Hello world, funny oga anxiety is revisiting just as I finish my CBT diploma course where the last lesson was on anxiety and OCD…irony right?
Let’s start from somewhere, why this unsolicited visit.
- I lost a very dear maternal cousin and near went all numb about it…that’s not usual me nor ‘conventional’ way of grieving out here…so am anxious something is wrong with me…
- I also lost a great uncle, my dad’s favourite uncle and the dad of two cousins I love so much…paternal side now…equally so touched, seem to reach out more here and story short…some internal and external conflict there with grieving and all…
- I have finished some work I wanted to before October ran out, but my work load seems to be piling and now I can’t even blog as I want or what I had anticipated… Anxiety, mild panic, stomach bubbles
- Am writing it all down and telling it gently off
- I am being authentic and vulnerable all the way and that’s ok
- What I have finished deserves a celebration, it was a tough 10 lesson CBT course which I covered in 3 months in addition to all other I do
- I will focus more on the positives and be ever grateful for all…the boys all did so well in school, I am making real and good friends, am entering a poetry competition and have put together the 10 poems required, am managingbto keep up with sports inspire of the mind tug of war… I have one of the best sisters in the whole wide world…
- I know many love me and look up to me, I deserve that and it is reciprocated
- I know the difference between who I was and who I now am…I have to consciously make the choice each day to remember, affirm and celebrate that…
- I will blog as I want in due time…am already doing my best and a break whether intended or not is still ok
Anxiety you can visit in my absence. If am home you can stay a while and then leave because I don’t have patience for toxic folks and naysayers…
And you world, what’s your plan or experience with such ‘losers’ like Anxiety?
P.s: a few hours later you’re laugh at myself for almost going back home because I forgot to wear earrimgs…coming from someone who dfinitely cares more about how she feels than looks lol… That was anxiety trying to lull me back home hahaha