I feel that inner compass shifting towards which direction I can’t tell yet so clearly. I have had a searching soul for so long, only late year it dawned to me it had become a serene soul. The poems written thereafter will be published eventually and can sure attest to that.
I realize there has been a gradual preparation for a spiritual journey since 2008 when I learnt the toughest lesson I think I’ll ever learn from life. The daughter I had been so badly craving for, was born and buried in less than 24 hours. The pain I felt on that has only been seconded by the pain I felt when my brother Gabriel died.
Ange Claire as I named her, was born on the 27 of February 2008 at noon, and died on the 28th of February 2008 at 3:52 am. That lesson was called DETACHMENT.
Today, I am ready as directly from within, to start with my official purification as from March 1st 2018.
The following are some of the books accompanying me along:
- Peace Pilgrim;
- Every Day Meditation with James Allen;
Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor’s Program For Conquering Disease;
- A Course In Miracles;
- Chicken Soup for Your Soul: Counting Your Blessings
Some of my most cherished prayers include:
- My personal Prayer;
- The Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971) which I have so visibly on my prayer and affirmation wall;
- The prayer my GA says reflects my mission most; the Peace Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi; and the profound poem
- Desiderata by Max Ehrmann
See us all during each of my breaks, thanks for all the best wishes and prayer thoughts