I remember writing a chapter titled Alain my Treasure in my very first memoir. This Alain in not Alain my son, He was a boyfriend. The relationship over, I moved on to find another treasure. I have dabbled to call two others my treasures again since then before the final enlightenment…
What am I trying to say, we all (at least majority), seek something to cherish here below, to consider our treasure. In yester years, I sought that in men and sex was a good – welcome part of the search. Oh how I blundered and sauntered – strolling miserably through life with no particular direction and near losing my mind…
Could I have so failed to think I could be my own treasure?
And so, when I came to find the one and only true love I could ever truly possess here below; the infinite source from which I could genuinely give to all others on my path; the love that had been buried deep within thanks to all the happenings of life regardless of their source, I couldn’t stop crying.
I AM MY TREASURE! MY SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY ARE MY TREASURES!
And who am I? I already got the answer to this one, thank God – my source of all…
So, how do I take care of my treasure? In 5 lines shall I?
- I keep it healthy and happy; no junk food, thoughts, actions or reactions so help me God;
- I protect it from toxic relationships regardless of off or online, I have that power;
- I keep it clean and free from fear, worry, and all such in between;
- I nurture it each and every moment by appreciating it and sharing its shine for in giving we receive;
- I commit it to its great purpose as designed by the creator itself – by Grace I have found my path and purpose; even if I still have a long way to go; am in a much much better place and grateful for the purification journey just started.
And how much do I treasure myself, oh I am grateful to be alive – to not have left in 2009 when I picked up that knife– Thank you Lord
Dear all, in the above picture taken on the eve of my purification journey, I was on my way out to a birthday where I ate meat for hopefully my last time. I am a vegetarian now for health and spiritual reasons – and yes because that is good in safeguarding my treasure.
And so this morning for breakfast (day 1 of 3 days break) I fed my treasure the following: Small plate of mixed veggie salad, a bowl of soybean pap with some rice, ginger/turmeric tea with honey and a banana. I make much tea and keep in the flask to drink as needed during the day for my small cold lol
May I therefore encourage you to find yours and take good care of same…