Hello world, this whole week is sealed for me. It starts off with my first son’s 15th birthday and that alone is enough to make my week. Nothing is going to get me offset this week by Grace.
I am so grateful I kept my pregnancy against all odds and stigma, shame and all. No time for melancholy, only celebration. My son is a grown young man now and wow what a blessing it has been all along.
So here are 15 reasons why am so grateful for Alain especially on this day;
- He is the epitome of my joy;
- He is the evidence of God’s unconditional love and amazing Grace in my life;
- He is a hardworking young man;
- He is a our barber at home;
- He is the Commander in Chief of our Home; while am the mum in chief;
- He is named after my dad and reminds me of my dad daily;
- He loves his family both nuclear and extended, and he shows it;
- He is my 1st sounding board for 15 years now;
- He is the best big brother his brothers could ever have;
- He is a friend to many;
- He is the best home teacher to Gaby lol;
- He is an example to his mates;
- He is on honour roll all the time;
- His teachers are ever proud of him;
- I count on Alain quite a lot and he hardly lets me down.
For a single mother and parent like myself, who stumbled onto motherhood 15 years ago, I am sincerely only filled with love and gratitude for all my sons, Alain topping the list of course hurray.
Dear all, join me wish hum a belated happy birthday and transitioning into…