Ain’t I a darling to be accepting two awards back to back? Check out my first acceptance here if you wish:
Disclaimer: Out of laziness and yet wanting to officially accept my award, I did a lot of copy work: ( repeat from yesterday – can I plagiarize my own work?)
This isn’t my first nomination for awards on WordPress, but I am happy to receive them even if I can no longer be sufficiently gracious and grateful with the awards as in yesteryears. I however still try to make it a priority to formally accept them on my blog with answers to all the questions (oh my 11 in this case as compared to um 1 yesterday) – Much copy work again
The above being said, let me start by following other protocol (rules is the right word and they they use it no nonsense) to be observed before I answer that questions now – so let’s get going: Same copy work problem oh
A word of; no a basket full of thanks to The Diary of a Muslim Girl for nominating me and finding my person and all over the place work inspirational. This means so special and I feel so blessed to the extent that I have pliagiarized some of her writing (at least this makes up for the award being cashless lol). This darling of a lady is one to be watched, please check out work even if you didn’t want to follow another new but globally hyped blog!!! Copied with innovation lol
Rules are as follows –
- Thank the person who nominated you : Just did above
- Answer your 11 questions : Will do in a minute
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the challenge : am going against this rule (and the next one) unfortunately and dare I say fortunately; I am now in that category of bloggers who don’t candidly have time to nominate bloggers and … and also I don’t have that network of award loving people who would answer any questions and pass same on
- Give your nominees 11 questions : See 3 above to the end
Questions for my nominees –
- Describe yourself in one word : Merry
- Coke or Pepsi? None
- Desk: messy or organized? Organized
- Pet ownership – which is better? Dog or Cat? Both; I wish they could cohabit peaceful and so enable us pet peeves to keep them both
- Things to do – which is better? Sing or Dance? Both: though my voice sometimes relegates me to dancing while some of my moves will make singing less worse
- Are you always early or terminally late? My internal alarm beats all alarms
- What is your favorite book you read as a child? Cinderella – made me dream and still dream to this day
- What is your all time favorite joke? Ain’t worth joking about
- Who is the funniest person you know? Trevor Noah
- What is your favorite word? Amen
- What is your least favorite word? F—
Oh, answering those questions was pretty fast now – I therefore thank my darling Nusrath again for nominating me, and my I was even the first in her list of 11 nominees. She makes me muse with nostalgia and some melancholy of that 18 year old me – but am glad I got to her amazing blog with those awesome photography and such mature content on all even subjects including Geography (wow I cound’t stand that subject in school) !!!
Yuppie, two more posts and I ‘vamose’ for the summer
And so dear gentle readers and followers, here was I a while ago stuck about how to proceed with all the crampy ‘to dos’ on my list for today. Then I got nervous and started whining and you can guess the rest. I wish I was traveling today and not tomorrow for that Ethiopia (do need to warm up a bit and just leave this place for even just those 5 days). And so I found myself on my blog and started reading comments and posts – guess what I stumble on: BAM This award offered me five days ago by https://kbailey373.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/the-real-neat-blog-award/
My mood has finished swimming and I wish we were at one of those Hawaii Beaches on my bucket list. Let’s see – yeah those rules and responsibilities for these non pecuniary (more matured term than monetary huh) awards 🙂
First off all, if you are nominated, any part or parcel of the challenge is up to you. Questions, nominations, etc are totally voluntary.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Not so complicated so far – so I chose my part and parcel 3,2 and part of 4.
1. What’s your favorite season and why? Summer, I dread the cold, too many kgs to put on and bones could as well freeze!
2. What is the thing that helps you bear your depression or helps you move out of it (if you do suffer from depression): So many things at different times – recently, talking with my mum and e-family, reading, writing, sports, music and yes seeing that shrink until I got bored there!
3. Who is your favorite person and why (don’t have to use a name): Ha, how can I have one? But I top my own list caring less if that’s being egoistic
4. What is your least favorite thing to do? ask for help
5. Name 5 things that are on your desk right now?: my clock, phone, card holder, pen and well laptop
6. If you could go anywhere in the world and had the money to do it, where would you go?: Ha, Hawaii oh
7. What do you like most about yourself?: That I am into my 3rd bonus years here below, and enjoying the life much more mindless and mindful of all my shagyness
Ok – so I said I chose partially number 4: Nominating whoever cares or wants that cool sun flower type of an award:
Nice weekend to all
I had once done a post on the difficulties I had managing my great emotions – the least I do when touched by someone’s largess, is hide and cry some more.
And what is special about this award is the fact that there are no questions to ask or answers to provide. This indeed is simply wonderful and to show my gratitude all the way, I will try my best to be a deserving member of the e-team.
1) The nominee shall display the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award logo on his/her blog.
2) The nominee shall nominate 14 bloggers s/he admires, over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
In case any of my nominees would prefer not to accept the award, please simply consider this a token of my appreciation for your awesome blogs. No worries. 😉
- Sebastien Aiden Daniels, author of the memoir I last reviewed, the title speaks tons (Please Save Me From Myself) – check him out at his wonderful blog:Personal Growth 4 Life
- boldkevin, as bold as he puts it and bears it all out over at : http://voicesofglass.wordpress.com/
- My pal T whose blog takingthemaskoff, inspired my personal post on just that – he is such a fierce blogger, his posts will make a good and challenging read for anyone interested in Mental Health
- My friend of at least two similarities over at Pieces of Bipolar : http://piecesofbipolar.wordpress.com/
- Nicolemoncada with her poetic Bipolar Tapestry over at http://nicolemoncada.com/
- bpdyke whom I recently discovered, with his soul searching blog over at http://bipolardyke.wordpress.com/
- Kitt O’Malley and her enlightening blog over at http://kittomalley.com/
And there we go for the time being and maybe for better? Lets see how it goes in my search of the remaining 7 members 🙂
Dear gentle readers and followers, it is for obvious and not so obvious reasons such as this, that I surely can’t relent either on this blog nor in all other work I do. If only one person is inspired or motivated by my work, I will work on 🙂