Hello world, on the 28 the of May 2017, I took that big leap of ‘Stubborn but very Passionate’ Faith and officially launched the company I had been dreaming and planning on for 3 years.
This Sunday, we have another interesting line up and when you read our keynote speaker’s profile below, you’ll agree with me that there isn’t only hunger, strife and ‘crazy ‘ politics and policies in Africa.
In my meditation this morning, I summarized these five tips which aptly corroborate the Me doing all I do and where I get my strength from:
1) You can draw strength from the connection you have with others;
2) You can align yourself with the beauty and goodness that resides firmly and persistently in every corner of life;
3) In the darkest darkness, you can shine a light;
4) In the most difficult circumstances, you can act to make a profound and positive difference;
4) You can know, you can understand, and you can live in the service of a purpose that becomes more powerful and refined with each passing moment;
5) Choose to do what you can, and there is no limit to what you’re able to achieve. Amen
About our Keynote speaker for this Sunday June 18th 2017: Javnyuy Joybert
Javnyuy Joybert is a Social Entrepreneur, Empowerment Coach, Public Speaker, Personal Development Strategist/Blogger and a dynamic, prolific and strategic Entrepreneurship/Business Management Trainer and a blend of administrative gifts. He is a focused and purposeful young African.
Javnyuy is a certified Business Management and Entrepreneurship trainer by The American Entrepreneurship Foundation (AEF) California USA, performance and efficiency consultant whose forte lies in Empowerment, Training and Development in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Personal Development and Business Management Development. He is one of the youngest and finest Entrepreneurship, Organizational Leadership and results based Business Management trainers in Africa.
Javnyuy Joybert is the Founder/CEO, Senior Trainer and Principal consultant at The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa – The Pan African Professional Center. CELBMD Africa is an International Center of choice for skills/competency based Professional Executive Training/Development which cut across all levels of industry from Senior Executives to high school graduates. CELBMD Africa offer innovative Professional Executive Training/Development programs and capacity building seminars through the expertise of our renowned trainers, industry experts and volunteers… please visit his website I can’t do justice to this young, dynamic and oh my so so much Icon.
I mean, how grateful can I be right? It is all so amazing and I owe and wish the one I fondly call JJ so so much.
Have a weekend us all