Pre script: It’s been so long I reviewed a book, not because I am no longer reading books, but I just sort of ‘graduated’ from doing them? Hahaha. But here is a book, a scintillating autobiography as she calls it, I hope my review does it some justice. Read on or click the link to watch my live video on Facebook reviewing same o
I am an author, and I thought my first memoir was sizzling; well I have read a scintillating autobiography and all I have for the author is respect.
I first met Thatcher Nshan in 2006 in MTN CAMEROON, and we connected on Facebook a year or so ago. I celebrate her for all she is, all she does, and all she will keep doing both directly and indirectly in the mighty name of Jesus Amen
The memoir is one I couldn’t put down just like that, took me 2.5 days to read because I had other things to do lol
She tells us some about her childhood and her dreams which I am sure many of us girls and ladies can relate to. One of those is getting married to the love of her life. Yes, that was mine too.
It starts getting zigzag from there. Sometimes, when you are shielded a lot growing up, once on your own only God’s Grace can keep you grounded. Psalms 23 is no joker, she went through not one but several valleys of the Shadow of death. Let’s look at some in bullet points ok, I am no spoiler – get a copy from her at 5k
1) A very love infested but toxic Relationship with Ekwe…the abuse she got which almost turned her too into a murderer wow…on Facebook she doesn’t seem to tell her readers all;
2) Numerous affairs with Married Men to the point of wondering if there ain’t a spirit in her which attracts them to her or vice versa;
3) A boy toy or toy boy (whichever) affair which has such a twist even I who once had one, felt like a novice – these things are real and although I wouldn’t call the boys toys, I think it’s time we acknowledge that age ain’t no barrier in love;
4) The obsession with getting healed or delivered from both physical and suspected spiritual infirmities which take her to all sorts of houses (both God and Satan ones) with the apex being to the Synagogue in Naija not once but twice. Read that book to find out more;
5) And just when you think you have read it all…the Desire Saga sets in and the scam she is dealt by a prospective husband (they were already fiance and she lived with his twins even long after that scam – God bless her), oh my goodness some people dine with the devil FULLSTOP. This landed her in jail ah I forgot about first taking her through the psychiatric ward of the Laquentinie hospital in Douala.
There is a volume 2 I hear, I mean the story of her life is one good for a movie.
I pray she finds the deliverance, Healing and Love of her life she is still hoping for Amen
Young girls o, please do yourselves a favour get this scintillating autobiography and review your own lives before it’s too late. At least, through it all, she has her two beautiful and graceful children, one a miracle because science had said no way you can have a child again… arghhhhhhhh MAG you didn’t have to spoil it now
Ok read volume I and watch out for volume 2 which will detail her prison(s) experiences
Contact her to get a copy at: 655861266/678269970 email@example.com
NB: I did a Facebook live video to review this book and so if you are on Facebook or can follow the link below to watch, that’s cool too: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1362666903875110&id=100003954406995