Wow world, another friday is here and am glad to share a big discovery I made during my recent BBB.
You know, when I have an issue and take a break, I look forward to understanding what’s going on, why or how am faring the way am faring, and what to do next.
So, the first thing I noted was that I am still getting worked up over other people’s reactions or expectations of me! I mean I sometimes felt pissed off and decided to google the word hoping to find some anti piss-off ‘medication’. I didn’t find no solution, only some images like the above.
Bingo, I have a cat and could use the first one, but I have no hair to shampoo, so I could only offer that to whoever was pissing me off literally speaking right?
Further reflections made me realize some vip things now:
Oh my gosh yes, yes, yes: I could learn the art of pissing people off too 🙂
Afterall, why should some piss people off and get away with that? I didn’t want to be nasty or outright mean, but I had to make my points henceforth and no longer suffer in silence:
- If speaking my mind is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If caring for myself is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If keeping quiet and letting someone fume is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If sleeping over something before responding is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If not being excited as I am expected to be is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If unflinchingly saying NO and standing by it is pissing people off: am pleased;
- If saying yes with a but… Is pissing people off: am pleased;
- Gosh, if to my own self am true is pissing people off: am very pleased!
The bottom line I advocate is that although the words ‘Piss Off’ may be found repelant or repugnant, they can be appreciated and used positively to stay sane.
I share my discovery and strategy with the goal of inspiring and motivating others. How many suffer in silence because they don’t want to ‘piss anyone off’ while being continually ‘pissed off’? For a previous and still struggling people pleaser like myself, if passing through learning and practicing to piss people off my way is what I need to find a balance: am pleased.
Ahd now over to you gentle readers and followers? What do you think about these words and their impact on one’s mental health?