Pre script: This is a close to 1500 word post, you may want to read it in parts, but trust me it is worth the read. I read this book almost a year ago at Darling Donna’s, and kept holding back from sharing my notes until now – I don’t also feel like sharing it in parts. fortunately this is the one but last post am sharing for the next 28 days
Your soul print is your spiritual signature. The people and places touched by your soul are imprinted with your mark, with your essence. Everywhere you walk in the world, you leave behind your beautiful, valuable, matchless print of your soul ( same concept as finger print).
Living our soul print can bring us profound connection to ourselves, to others and to God. People will walk with you- the more defined the path of your soul.
Finding your soul print part is the ultimate way to transcend loneliness and estrangement from yourself, others and God.
- Introduction to soul print
- definition and nature of soul print consciousness
- soul print calls – i.e soul’s vocation and how you can fulfill it- the ability to respond to the unique call of our soul is essential in achieving joy and fulfillment in the world.
- Soul print story – the magic that comes from living your own authentic, unique and sacred autobiography. Once you live your own story, you will no longer feel the desperate need to live in someone else’s and that the source of all jealousy that causes so much unhappiness in our lives.
Through telling, reclaiming and renewing your soul print story, you attract to yourself resources that help you live your story in the world.
Every human being is infinitely unique, dignified and valuable.
“The struggle with the mistakes of my past has only deepened my knowledge of and faith in God as well as in myself.”
We can swing our lanterns but for them to illuminate our way they must be lit.
The more our soul print connects, the sharper our signatures and the more sustained and expansive our souls will be.
The gift of loneliness
Magically, just by the act of naming, we are able to dispel some of the darkness in our lives, we have for long denied. Then we can move towards the light. What drives us in this world is our attempt to move from our loneliness to a place of relationship, connection, and loving; after all is said and done, after all our self realization and accomplishment, our self-esteem and degrees, our meaning making and our financial success, we still feel lonely. Jung said one does not become enlighten by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious. There are different types of lonely
- lonely even in a big party
- lonely though married
- lonely as a single with no partner
- lonely because you feel irrelevant insignificant…
and Jung asserts that loneliness for him is the inability to share the essence of who I am my soul print with another. Soul prints give evidence to our individual beauty. Your beauty includes everything that is you. Your weaknesses, your strengths, your pathologies and your dreams. Joyous is one who believes that he has a unique destiny a soul print. To believe is not to believe that ‘it’ is true, but that ‘i’ am true. When you live your soul print you experience your truth and are thus freed from the need to affirm your truth by believing in an external set of dogmas. When you are doing an activity which makes all the difference in the world.
* Be careful of labels and letters
When we hold on to labels and self definitions, we refuse to treat ourselves as full humans with infinite potentials.
When we give them to other people, or types of people, we estrange ourselves from other people’s soul print. Labels are the arc enemy of soul prints. Relying on them is like trying to take someone’s finger print when he is wearing a band aid. Labels control and suffocate the soul instead of nurturing the soul print.
*Five positive I can statements vs five negative I can’t statements
How many did you hear from someone?
* Why are you lonely
- You have a reception problem, you can’t find another who will receive your soul print;
- you have a perception problem, you don’t perceive yourself as unique or believe you have a soul print. Your soul print remains unrecognised even and especially by yourself;
- You have a transmission problem, you have someone to receive that soul print you perfectly perceive but you haven’t learnt to communicate it to this person.
* Three ways we can transcend our profound loneliness through the work our soul prints call us to
- Receiving the soul print of others
- Believing or perceiving our soul prints
- Communicating our soul prints to others.
RECEIVE IN GRATITUDE AWE AND LOVE
Soul print consciousness invites each of us in our closest relation, to receive our loved ones as they are and not only as we might want them to be. If someone is able to receive your adult self but can’t receive your child self, then you will remain lonely for your soul print has not been received;
* FIRST OWN YOUR LONELINESS
To be intimate with yourself is to know your uniqueness and to be intimate with another is to share your uniqueness. We can bring God flowers. Spontaneous and premeditated acts of kindness, little and large acts of kindness and caring, bring divinity to life in the details. The greatest gift you can give to a significant order is to receive an act of love- and deep inside us, we know that a person who doesn’t need anyone else is actually less developed, less perfect and less powerful than a person who has needs and who can acknowledge those needs.
The more intricate the pattern of your soul print, the more difficult it is for it to be understood and received by others. The deeper, the more nuanced your experience, the fewer people you can share it with, that is the risk of depth. Yet when a profound soul print sharing thus happen it is all the more powerful and gorgeous.
*TO RECEIVE ANOTHER’S SOUL PRINT YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN FIRST
Soul print hints can be sudden and cataclysmic or slow and subtle. Slow and subtle soul print hints are live events, places and images that happen over and over. They are patterns in life that points you in a particular direction e.g running into the same person often, same dynamic at work, same types of relationships, dreams, movies, songs, plays, places, longings, illnesses etc. which we occur over extended or repeated number of time. And may have underlined teams, coded messages, or may be thinly veiled warnings or guide posts along your path. What calls you? Beyond our important tights with any important community, we must all create and undertake our own spiritual journey. It is the faith of our unique life/ calling like that of no other.
* To be called is to have a message to deliver; a song to sing, an instrument to play, we are messengers each with that piece of the message and we are that piece of the message to.
* You can be called to work in a specific area in your personal growth, it must not be a public call or affair to the extent where we forget that our own growth, our own learning and the healing of our particular soul may well be our purpose in the world. Every soul has its own lessons to learn, its own healing to undergo and its own wisdom to share. To identify your special place of healing and learning must be the most important part of learning your call.
* We need to create our own opportunities, open our own portals to possibilities and transformation. Once we open the door, even a crack, the universe may open all gates for us. The first step in the soul print test needs to be our own.
Every moment in time, every encounter with a face, is a soul print invitation, we were born to accept those invitations. Every person we meet in a significant meeting possesses a piece of our story. Some people may have a sentence, others a missing word, while still others may hold a paragraph or even a whole chapter. Significant meetings involves soul print encounters, of course the ultimate soul print encounter is with your significant other in life your soul print partner. The person you choose should be the person who can return to you a significant piece of your story which you have lost, disconnected from or ever imagined you could possibly have. Same conversely, a soul print encounter is in no sense limited to romantic partners nor has soul print encounters limited to long term connections within our fixed pattern of being. If you can understand your life as the process of unfolding your soul print then the passage of time can bring great joy to you as well. You will know what to do, the key is to do something. The soul print is in the details.